“Ways to enter the Chinese market” focuses on the different options open to European SMEs considering to enter the Chinese market.
It spans the whole spectrum of possibilities: From indirect modes of entry like licensing, franchising and online selling to exporting with or without the help of local partners and investment in the form of representative offices, partnerships, joint ventures and wholly foreign-owned enterprises, every approach has its advantages depending on the goals and specific circumstances of individual companies.
This report aims to introduce them all and give pointers as to which strategy is most suitable for your business.
In the report, you will learn:
- Direct export
- Indirect export
- Licensing and franchising
- Standalone website outside of China
- Standalone website in China
- Third party platform outside of China
- Third party platform inside China
- Representative office
- Foreign-invested partnership (FIP)
- Wholly foreign-owned enterprise (WFOE/WOFE)
- Equity joint ventures and cooperative joint ventures
- Using Hong Kong as entry to Mainland China
This report is available in English, French, Italian and Spanish. Login to select the language version you would like to download.