- Type :B2B matchmaking meetings
- Date :Oct 18 - 19, All day, 2017
- Venue :Hall 6, north-west gallery, Messe Düsseldorf
The EU SME Centre is glad to invite you to participate in this year's A+A matchmaking & networking event.
With 1.844 exhibitors from 57 countries and 65.000 visitors in 2015, A+A has cemented its reputation as the world’s leading international trade forum for safety, security and health at work.
Collaborations become more and more important due to fast developments cycles and time to market requests. The „meet@A+A 2017“ Brokerage Event is a unique platform to share innovative technologies, initiate cross border co-operations and to find new business partners. Participants can request pre-arranged one-on-one meetings according to their co-operation interests. This way, you can make better use of your time at A+A.
Initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged short, sharp 20 minute meetings to foster effective networking.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register and publish your collaboration profile
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
MAIN PRODUCT CATEGORIES
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Health at work
- High-risk prevention
- Environmental protection at work
- Avoidance of damage to property and reduction in quality
- Measurement technology for the avoidance of malfunction/accidents
- R&D Institutions
WHY TO PARTICIPATE
- Find new commercial and/or technological partners
- Find new partners for research projects
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Expand your business abroad
The registration will be open from May 1 to October 13. For more information, please check here.