- Type :Advanced training
- Date :Apr 20, 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm, 2017
- Venue :NEOMA Business School Paris Campus
- Address :9 Rue d'Athènes, 75009 Paris
- Contact :Alexander Alles, E-mail: Alexander.Alles@eusmecentre.org.cn
Understand the buzz behind selling cross-border e-commerce in China. Get to grips with the processes involved, the pros and cons for your business, and consumer trends buying online. Learn the regulations governing CBEC and the role that the Free Trade Zones (FTZs) play. Put into practice useful tips and work out your own cross-border selling strategy for China.
This half-day workshop will focus on:
- Which products can be sold cross-border in China?
- Consumer behaviour.
- How to find the right online platform for your business.
- Price formation, collecting payments and taxes.
18:00 – 18:10 Opening Remarks
18:10 – 18:30 How FTZs work in China and the advantages of selling via CBEC in China?
18:30 – 18:50 Case studies showing the do’s and don’ts of selling cross-border in China
18:50 – 19:00 Q&A
19:00 – 19:20 Which products or services are authorised to be traded via CBEC?
19:20 – 19:30 Group discussion: Why some products are NOT on the list?
19:30 – 20:00 Coffee Break
20:00 – 20:20 Understanding the process and taxes in the FTZs
20:20 – 20:45 Team exercise: CBEC vs. general trade channels
20:45 – 21:15 How do I find the right platform for my product? Can I have a store in WeChat and sell via CBEC? How?
21:15 – 21:30 Q&A and wrap up