- Type :Training
- Date :Mar 1 - 2, All day, 2017
- Venue :Maison de la Chimie – 28, rue Saint Dominique, 75 007 Paris
The EU SME Centre invites you to the China Connect Paris “Crack The Codes” on 1-2 March 2017 in Paris, France.
China Connect is a large European gathering of experts on Chinese consumer trends, digital and mobile tech marketing. This unique event is reaching out to an audience of top level Western marketing and digital decision makers from Luxury, Cosmetics, Fashion, Retail, FMCG, Food & Beverages, Automotive, Services, Travel, Retail, Datas, Communication…
WHY SHOULD YOU COME
Learn from and meet the most influential Chinese Internet players, Greater China and APAC based marketers, and access the highest level insights and learnings to engage and sell globally to China’s increasingly tech savvy, travelled, and discerning consumers:
Develop your expertise on China’s unique and fast-changing digital scene,
Explore new business opportunities with leading Chinese digital/ mobile/ tech and marketing/ communication/ media players.
Meet 600+ professionals of 20 nationalities, and benefit from one2one meetings
- Develop your expertise on China’s unique and ever-changing digital scene
- Connect with the most sought-after marketers in China, and also Europe & the US
- Explore new business opportunities with leading Chinese and China-based digital/mobile and marketing/communication/media players
- Get fresh focus, strategic insights, keys and vision. Be inspired. Make your brand win in China’s “once in a lifetime growth decade”.
If you want to know more or register for this event, click here quoting promotional code EURCC17 for discounts for SMEs.