- Type :Business matchmaking
- Date :Feb 28 - Mar 1, All day, 2017
- Venue :IFEMA-Feria de Madrid
- Address :Feria de Madrid Avda. del Partenón, 5 Madrid, Spain
- Tags :Other
The EU SME Centre invites you to take part in the International Matchmaking Event held at Genera 2017 in Madrid.
THE MATCHMAKING EVENT AT A GLANCE
- Business meetings perfectly matching your needs and preferences
- An interactive and international conference with key speakers providing you with the most updated sectorial information, on technical as well as political aspects
- A convenient matchmaking area at the heart of the trade fair, with free access to the side conferences during the fair
- Access to an international and well placed worldwide network, including several EU-funded support schemes
- Professional assistance on the spot to make your participation tailored to your needs
- Post event assistance and survey, to support you even after your participation in the event
If you want to get the most out of your participation in Genera 2017, register free of charge to the Business Beyond Borders programme. Only the first 200 registered companies will have a chance to participate in the matchmaking event so hurry up to meet your new business partners! We will help you to maximise your matchmaking experience within Genera 2017.
The deadline for registration to the event: 23rd February 2017.
The deadline for selecting meetings: 24th February 2017.
About GENERA 2017
Genera 2017 is a leading Energy and Environment International Trade Fair, organised annually by IFEMA in Madrid, Spain. It annually confirms its leading position in the Spanish energy fair industry and as a reference in the international scene and it addresses professional visitors only.
The 20th edition of Genera in 2017 covers the following sectors: Biofuel, Biomass and Residual waste, Coal, Cogeneration, Energy Efficiency, Geothermal Energy, Wind power, Gas, Hydraulic power, Hydrogen and fuel cells, Mobility, Oil, Energy Services, Photovoltaic solar energy, Solar thermal energy, Solar thermal electric energy, Other energies.
169 exhibitors welcomed 9154 visitors in 2016, from approx. 45 countries and even higher number are expected this year. This because Genera 2017 runs in parallel to three complementary trade fairs: (1) C&R, International Show of Air Conditioning, Heating, Ventilation and Refrigeration, (2) SIGA, Fair of Innovative Solutions for Water Management and (3) TECNOVA PISCINAS, Fair of Technology and Innovation for Water Installations. This increases attractiveness for the professional public who can access all four trade fairs.
THE MATCHMAKING EVENT
The Business Beyond Borders matchmaking event will take place on the first two days of Genera 2017. The dedicated area is located in the main pavilion, conveniently situated in the central exhibition hall itself, offering high visibility and quick access. It builds upon and integrates the existing International Bilateral Meetings on Energy and Environmental Technology Transfer, organised by the Fundación para el Conocimiento Madri+d. In the last year, 140 meetings were held, 240 technological profiles were presented and over 100 public and private bodies took part.
In 2017, you will be able to find again over 200 profiles of potential business partners from within the EU and globally! The interactive and international conference will be shaped according to your needs: you can express your interest and questions when registering to the BBB matchmaking event!
To learn more about the event, click here to visit its official website.
Breakfast Seminar . Feb 24 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Training . Feb 24 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Training . Mar 1 - 2 All day